Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April 15, 2009

How do I approach this subject? I’m not sure what is going on with me today. I just feel weak and sort of sick at my stomach and my knee feels weird. I know that I just need to recognize the enemy and his tactics. He is interested in robbing me of my joy. The joy of the Lord is my strength. I will not be moved with how I feel. I declare in the name of Jesus that I am in perfect health. Every fiber of my being has to line-up with the Word of God. I am in divine health! I am sure that the enemy is not happy with my “renewed self “coming forth. I am so certain that God has a plan for me that will blow my socks off. I am so excited about all the possibilities. I love God, He is so awesome to me. I love to sit and watch Him work-out His plan. I have come a long way to just enjoy watching His plan unfold in my life. I used to always have to be actively trying to fix things for Him as if He didn’t know what needed to be done. I thank Him for this revelation. I have spent so much time trying to fix things that were not my business to be fixing. I am truly free! You know that is what happens when we spend time in the presence of the Almighty God. He frees us from all bondage. He is in the business of setting the captives free. I am thrilled to be released from any unnecessary chains that have had me bound. My God is an awesome God, He still reigns and will forevermore!

No comments:

Post a Comment