Friday, October 29, 2010

Hello to all,
It has been far too long since I've posted anything on my blog. I have been through many changes, some good and some not so good! Through it all I have once again grown and I wouldn't go back and change anything. I have learned that through difficult times, in the valleys, is where growth takes place and I trully like to mature and grow into who God created me to be!
I'm about to go on a new journey that will allow me to follow my passion for music and ministry. Look back here soon as you can I will try to keep you up to date on what is going on. Just to give a sneak preview, I have an appearance on a new television show called "Gathering of the Gifted" that will begin in the month of January 2011, I hope that you will tune-in and support us all as we step into the new year!

Love ya,
Bonnee

No comments:

Post a Comment