Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Oh, how I wish that I could express my gratitude to the Lord for all He has done for me! I have been so blessed to have been chosen to be a part of a new TV show that will be airing in 2011. It is called "Gathering of the Gifted". God is opening the door for me to go to another level in ministry. I am filled with unspeakable joy! I have been waiting on this opportunity for about 10 years since I first recorded my CD.

I have trusted Him and waited on Him because I know that His timing is perfect. I am so in love with the Lord Jesus, He is everything to me. It hasn't always been easy to wait, but I can trully say today that I'm glad that I did!!! I want to encourage you to "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct yout path"(Proverbs 3:5-6)

No comments:

Post a Comment